UPDATE: Press release for 2017 March For Science Indianapolis STEM Classroom Grant below:
We are looking for new and exciting STEM curriculum designed by Indiana teachers that can be replicated in schools throughout the state on a budget!
If you would like to apply for the 2017 March For Science Indianapolis STEM Classroom Grant, please feel free to do so below!
- The grant levels are $250 or $500 per submission.
- Submissions must be aligned to Indiana Academic Standards.
- There are three main criteria that will be used to determine grant distribution:
- First Criteria: Priority will be given to schools within the Indianapolis Public School system.
- Second Criteria: Distribution will be based on schools with the greatest need.
- Third Criteria: Selection will be based on curriculum that is engaging and high impact.
- All curriculum will be made publicly available so other teachers can replicate the best programs.
- If your curriculum is selected you will be required to provide post-implementation documentation consisting of:
- Report of implementation, number of students impacted, student feedback, etc.
- Pictures or videos of your curriculum in action.
- Follow-up survey to be conducted at your convenience.
- Application deadline is 11:59 PM EST on November 25th 2017.
- Grant recipients will be announced November 26th 2017 at StarBase Indy.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com